I spend 2 years working for Amazon Advertising. There I learned the main pains making and optimizing campaigns.
Luckily for you, I also learn how to make intuitive tools that simplify the work 🙂
Today I want to show you how to create segmented Amazon Advertising Auto campaigns for all your products fast.
Amazon Advertising gives you 2 options for this:
– A web interface where you can only make one campaign at a time.
– Uploading a spreadsheet with all the information in a particular order.
Both options are slow, annoying, and very prompt to human errors. However, thanks to my tool that you can download here making the spreadsheet will be something easy and fast.
-Excel 2016 or above windows versions. (Other versions with Power Query should work)
-Seller Accounts in AUS, CA, DE, ES, FR, IT, MEX, UK and USA.
Making the tool itself was easy for me. However, designing the interface was challenging. Therefore, if you have feedback about it, please share it here.
Special thanks to:
- Micaela Milano: Her support helped me make more and better tools during my time at Amazon. Always be thankful to people that make you grow.
- Pablo Stanley: Great Illustrator.
- Typeform: It transforms the administrative task of filling a form into a delightful experience.
- Canva: The easiest graphic design software.